Film for group packaging
Shrink wrap is a lot different from the packaging material that was used a few years ago. It has a unique five - layer structure, which makes it possible to reduce the thickness by several times. At the same time, the strength remains the same high. With five - layer packaging, you can cut your manufacturing costs by 20 percent.
Main directions of use:
- Food industry (alcoholic and non - alcoholic drinks, canned food).
- Pharmaceutical industry.
When manufacturing, the following parameters are taken into account:
- Individual wishes of the client.
- Technical characteristics and cost of goods.
- The shelf life of products when stored properly.
ADVANTAGES OF FIVE - LAYER FILM:
- High strength with minimal thickness.
- Optimization of transportation and storage costs.
- Modified composition.
- Good sliding on hard surfaces.
- Easy to weld and heat shrink.
- Cheap disposal.
- Ideal for packing gaseous and liquid substances.
- Low heating temperature. Energy saving.
- The anti - static film does not stick to the conveyor and does not electrify.
Your product will be recognized even in the package!
- Printing your logo on the film.
- Flexographic printing.
- The addition of perforations, which protects metal equipment from oxidation, prevents the development of pathogenic microflora and helps to normalize the moisture level.
- Increased shelf life.